TEST For Card Payments
Donec vel urna sem. In vel pretium risus. Proin sit amet nisl consequat, elementum nisl et, convallis velit. Nulla interdum nibh eget egestas laoreet. Vestibulum malesuada ex fringilla nibh vehicula consectetur et nec urna. Proin ligula augue, convallis ut molestie vel, tempor eget lectus. Nulla sapien risus, interdum sit amet dignissim sit amet, fermentum at arcu. Aenean vel tristique felis. Donec id sodales risus. Nullam vehicula vel risus vitae blandit. Nunc semper nulla nec ante fringilla, sed suscipit urna vehicula. Etiam eget lacinia tellus. Sed et porta sem. Donec ligula augue, vestibulum non ultricies quis, mattis vitae eros. Aenean ac feugiat justo, quis fringilla nisi. Sed quis tortor libero.
Developing the Careers Leader Programme (4 sessions)
The programmehas been developed to offer a locally focused and cost effective approach to supporting school/college Career Leaders and Senior Staff in schools/colleges in South London in meeting the Gatsby Benchmarks and Ofsted assessment criteria. The individual sessions will help Career Leaders and Senior Staff involved in the provision of career guidance to:
1. Networking - It will explore how to develop a network around the school or college with employers, colleges, universities and other partners to support your students' career learning.
2. Coordination - It will explore aspects of internal coordination in the school/college.
3. Management - It will explore the day-to-day tasks involved in managing a careers programme, including planning, budgeting and supporting colleagues
4. Leadership - it will explore different models of careers leadership and how to secure buy-in for a careers vision.
Teacher Training for GCSE/ A Level Spanish (TSST:MFL)
Delivered in English and will comprise a theoretical reflection, with practical examples, on some key aspects of the new GCSE and A level programme, with a focus on the four language skills, on using translation as a teaching tool and on the use and design of authentic teaching material based on the Task-Based Approach to language teaching and learning (30hrs).
Conducted in the target language and will expand the content presented in the morning with practical Spanish GCSE and A Level examples based on the Task-Based Approach, with the possibility to share ideas and teaching material and to do some micro teaching sessions (30hrs).
Designated Safeguarding Lead Training
- Consider key legislation and guidance that determines organisation’s policies for child safety and welfare
- Understand how to respond effectively to a child who reports abuse
- Understand the barriers that prevent staff from reporting concerns, and how to overcome them
- Make the right decisions about what steps to take when concerns about a child have been raised
- Understand what role the school or Early Years Setting has in the multi-agency child protection process, including case conferences
- Explore issues connected to recording and sharing information, including confidentiality
- Awareness of the emotional impact of safeguarding children and identify a network for personal support
- Consider learning from local and national serious case reviews