Be confident discussing and responding to Prevent issues while building the resilience amongst your students against extremist and terrorist ideologies.
- Tips & Guidance for leading Prevent in your school
- Tools & Resources to build resilience amongst your students
- Training on how Prevent issues fit into the different LSCB tiers of need, using case studies
- Understand the different levels of Prevent concerns
- Be confident of when and how to make a referral
- Be clear on how to support children who do not meet the referral threshold
You must have attended a basic Prevent (WRAP) training before attending this course.
This course is free. Please book through the School Services portal.
Designated Safeguarding Leads