Techniques and Tips on how to encourage and manage difficult conversations in the classroom, to build the resilience of young people to radicalisation.
2-Hour Interactive Session:
- Teachers will participate in a range of activities and learn how these can be utilised to generate debate and discussions
- Teachers will learn and practice ways of responding to challenging/difficult conversations
- Teachers will take away a number of resources and tools to use to generate discussions relevant to Prevent
- An understanding of how to use resources to generate lively discussions in a child centred way
- More confidence in how to respond to challenging and difficult discussions in the classroom
- More confidence in building critical thinking skills, challenging stereotypes and building resilience to extreme narratives
This course is free. Please book through the School Services Portal.