Rosendale Primary School is London’s only Research School. Our work focuses on evidence-based strategies to tackle some of the major challenges in our education system. These include:
- Ensuring that school leaders adopt research informed, long-term approaches to securing achievement for all.
- Using evidence-based strategies and activities to maximise the impact of the Pupil Premium.
- Considering what research tell us about adapting the learning environment to maximise achievement.
- Adopting evidence-based strategies to improve outcomes for pupils with English as an additional language.
Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) & Quality Improvement Team
We provide specialist support, advice and training to all sectors with children in the early years age range including maintained Nursery Schools, Primary schools and Independent Schools. We also offer intensive support to schools on request.
Our charged services include:
• Bespoke CPD for newly qualified teachers and practitioners new to the Early Years Foundation Stage
• Bespoke CPD for EYFS teams, schools and Clusters
• Coaching for Foundation Stage Coordinators & EYFS
• Support for observation, assessment and planning
• Support for assessing, recording and tracking including meeting the needs of vulnerable groups
• Implementing the 30 hour entitlement
• Effective Nursery Class practice
• Effective Reception Class practice
• Support to create a stimulating and challenging learning environment
• Improving Outdoor learning
• Developing a core book approach
Moving Matters Sports Service
Improve PE provision at your school
Lambeth Legal Services is able to provide education providers in Lambeth and beyond with professional and efficient legal services.
By bringing together specialist lawyers in the fields of Education, Employment, Property, Contract, Procurement and Information & Data Security Law, the team can offer an effective legal service aligned to the needs of local schools and academies.
Lambeth Legal services provides chargeable services for the following:
Advice and assistance on legal issues around the running of a school such as, but not limited to:
• Contract drafting and disputes
• Employment litigation, advice and assistance
• Freedom of information and data protection
• Nuisance and abusive visitors
• Parental disputes
• Procurement Advice
• Property advice
• Property related issues and school governance
• Pupil exclusions
• School discipline and attendance
• Training and briefings on legal issues of importance to schools
We will also advise on:
• Special educational needs matters and judicial review proceedings where there is no conflict with the authority
• This predominantly involves representation in proceedings in the Employment Tribunal. The scheme is intended to supplement the advice received from a school’s personnel provider from the point that proceedings are started in a Tribunal or Court.
Information Governance covers the important areas of Data Protection, Information Security, Freedom of Information, Records Management and Information Sharing. With the Information Commissioners Office having the power to fine organisations who do not keep data safe, as well as a public who are much more aware of their information rights, Information Governance is a critical area for schools to get right.
You can browse our services below and
when you are ready to buy, simply login.