The SEN team provides a service that ensures identification and assessment of special educational needs are completed to statutory timescales. We provide a range of advice and support to schools on all aspects of identification and assessment of pupils with SEN including:
Statutory assessment of children with SEN
Placements of children with statements of SEN/EHC Plans
Statement Management Service
Statement Monitoring service
Advice and Conciliation service
SEN finance – statement support (delivered in partnership with CYPS Finance Team)
Management Information (delivered in partnership with Management Information Team)
Use of SEN Panel as a decision making body
Strategic Planning – planning the long term provision for pupils with SEN in the borough
Management and oversight of Young People's Learning Agency (YPLA) funding applications to independent specialist colleges.
Educational Psychology Service
Inspire. Motivate. Advocate.
Lambeth Legal Services is able to provide education providers in Lambeth and beyond with professional and efficient legal services.
By bringing together specialist lawyers in the fields of Education, Employment, Property, Contract, Procurement and Information & Data Security Law, the team can offer an effective legal service aligned to the needs of local schools and academies.
Lambeth Legal services provides chargeable services for the following:
Advice and assistance on legal issues around the running of a school such as, but not limited to:
• Contract drafting and disputes
• Employment litigation, advice and assistance
• Freedom of information and data protection
• Nuisance and abusive visitors
• Parental disputes
• Procurement Advice
• Property advice
• Property related issues and school governance
• Pupil exclusions
• School discipline and attendance
• Training and briefings on legal issues of importance to schools
We will also advise on:
• Special educational needs matters and judicial review proceedings where there is no conflict with the authority
• This predominantly involves representation in proceedings in the Employment Tribunal. The scheme is intended to supplement the advice received from a school’s personnel provider from the point that proceedings are started in a Tribunal or Court.
Schools Financial Management Information
Supporting outstanding financial management in schools
Information Governance covers the important areas of Data Protection, Information Security, Freedom of Information, Records Management and Information Sharing. With the Information Commissioners Office having the power to fine organisations who do not keep data safe, as well as a public who are much more aware of their information rights, Information Governance is a critical area for schools to get right.
You can browse our services below and
when you are ready to buy, simply login.