The SEN team provides a service that ensures identification and assessment of special educational needs are completed to statutory timescales. We provide a range of advice and support to schools on all aspects of identification and assessment of pupils with SEN including:
Statutory assessment of children with SEN
Placements of children with statements of SEN/EHC Plans
Statement Management Service
Statement Monitoring service
Advice and Conciliation service
SEN finance – statement support (delivered in partnership with CYPS Finance Team)
Management Information (delivered in partnership with Management Information Team)
Use of SEN Panel as a decision making body
Strategic Planning – planning the long term provision for pupils with SEN in the borough
Management and oversight of Young People's Learning Agency (YPLA) funding applications to independent specialist colleges.
Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) & Quality Improvement Team
We provide specialist support, advice and training to all sectors with children in the early years age range including maintained Nursery Schools, Primary schools and Independent Schools. We also offer intensive support to schools on request.
Our charged services include:
• Bespoke CPD for newly qualified teachers and practitioners new to the Early Years Foundation Stage
• Bespoke CPD for EYFS teams, schools and Clusters
• Coaching for Foundation Stage Coordinators & EYFS
• Support for observation, assessment and planning
• Support for assessing, recording and tracking including meeting the needs of vulnerable groups
• Implementing the 30 hour entitlement
• Effective Nursery Class practice
• Effective Reception Class practice
• Support to create a stimulating and challenging learning environment
• Improving Outdoor learning
• Developing a core book approach
Educational Psychology Service
Inspire. Motivate. Advocate.
Lambeth School Services
Supporting Outstanding Education in Lambeth schools
Lambeth Pensions provides a free service to all employees who are members of the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS).
Schools whose staff are in the LGPS (Lambeth Fund) and wish to investigate converting to an academy, will need the assistance of Lambeth Pensions to obtain the costs of a bond and employers’ LGPS pension contributions.
We can calculate redundancy estimates for all non-teaching staff as well as teachers under the age of 55.
We provide an enquiry service to all customers during normal office hours, in person, by phone or e-mail.
You can browse our services below and
when you are ready to buy, simply login.